Junior Data Entry Work At Home 2021
Junior Data Entry Work At Home 2021: includes entering information from different sources into the organization’s PC framework for preparing and the board. An applicant working in the information section should productively deal with a lot of data that is frequently delicate or private. The trustworthiness of any organization depends on the information they produce which approves the significance of the Data Entry position. Any data inputted by the Data Entry group will at that point be utilized by others for reference or reports.
- Planning and arranging archives for information passage
- Entering information into data set programming and checking to guarantee the exactness of the information that has been inputted
- Settling inconsistencies in data and acquiring additional data for deficient archives
- Making information reinforcements as a component of an emergency course of action
- Reacting to data demands from approved individuals
- Testing new information base frameworks and programming refreshes
Our client has a need for five (5) Data Entry Specialists to work remotely in the Northwestern United States – with a preference in the Spokane, WA area. This department is three-tiered, and this position offers an excellent opportunity to grow into a junior-level Account Manager role, and beyond. This individual, on a daily basis, will be responsible for performing.
nTech Solutions Inc. Company Location Spokane, WA
Oil & Energy Utilities
Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma (or equivalent) and 1+ years of experience in an office setting, medical billing, customer service, or college education.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet KPIs and maintain day-to-day consistent performance.
- Possess an enthusiastic attitude.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates will apply before the closing date. Latecomer will not be accepted. Apply online by visiting this link
For More Jobs: