Distribution Center Assistant Jobs 2021
Distribution Center Assistant Jobs 2021: is an inventive, carefully engaged media and showcasing arrangements organization focused on fortifying networks across our organization. With an unparalleled reach at the public and neighborhood level, Gannett contacts the existence of almost 140 million individuals month to month with our Pulitzer-Prize winning substance, customer encounters, and advantages, and sponsor items and administrations. Gannett brands incorporate the USA TODAY and in excess of 260 day by day nearby paper brands, computerized showcasing administrations organizations ReachLocal, WordStream, and ThriveHive, and U.K. media organization Newsquest.
There will never be been a superior chance to join our skilled group. The Distribution Center Assistant is liable for the daily dispersion of paper and paper-related items to our self-employed entities.
- Ability to complete basic math to include addition, subtraction, division & multiplication.
- Must possess strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have basic mechanical aptitude to handle equipment
- such as manual/electric pallet jacks, and bundle strapping machines.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds and manipulate carts weighing 1000+ pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time on hard surfaces
- Must be capable of reaching, squatting, pushing, pulling, climbing, and kneeling
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors
- Able to work a flexible schedule at night with various starting times including holidays.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates will apply online Visit