The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has created an application called “NADRA Mobile SMS Tracking and Verification Services” that validates and checks each adult Pakistani. It’s extremely beneficial as you can verify your eligibility from anywhere at anytime without having to be physically present, thus saving some time. If you live abroad or in Pakistan you will receive your NADRA CNIC as well as other ID documents will be sent at your doorstep. Before you can learn how to verify CNIC verification on the internet, you must be aware of the details.
How To Verify CNIC Verification Online Via SMS
NADRA transmits awareness messages to all the population through numbers such as 8300, 8400, 8500 9777, 9300, and 9300. So, don’t ignore these messages since they’ll inform you of various healthcare programs offered by the government, NADRA verification messages, as well as other pertinent details. They can also assist you in issues such as obtaining identification proof or assistance from the government during moments of stress. Follow the steps below and make use of all services:
How To Verify Citizenship Online?
- Visit on the website of the official NADRA web site.
- Click ‘Create a New Account”.
- Complete the form with details such as your name phone number, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Click on’save and proceed’
- Enter the code, then click “Verify”.
- You’ll be taken onto the log-in page.
- Log in to use all of the services.
How do I Verify CNIC Verification Online?
- After you have logged in, select after logging in, click on the “I I have read and accepted these terms and conditions” box by clicking it. Accepting all terms and conditions for the services.
- Click on “Accept and continue”.
- There are a few choices on your screen such as “Applying for CNIC online”, ‘Family Registration Certificate” and ‘Verisys Services’.
- Select ‘Verisys Service’.
- CNIC Verification
- After that, you’ll need to pay for your account using a credit or debit card or using the ‘NADRA eSahulat‘ service.
- Complete the required information after having paid the fee.
- After that, sign the declaration.
- You’ll have access to all of the details now.
Also check: Best pdf converter apps
How To Verify CNIC Verification via SMS?
Every number has its own unique code and serves each one of the functions. The official code is 7000. the helpline number used for CNIC NADRA verification or citizen verification in Pakistan.
- Start the SMS application to your cell phone.
- Note you CNIC number without hyphens (-).
- Send it to 7000.
- You’ll receive all of the needed details in a matter of seconds, such as this:
- CNIC name
- CNIC number
- The date of issue and expiry
- Owner’s address.
Millions of people have benefited from this easy initiative of NADRA. This service helps you avoid the waiting lines and physically present. Did you know the steps to perform CNIC verification? Leave a comment below!
Methods to verify CNIC for Pakistan is easy and easy. CNIC Information App CNIC Information App can assist you to verify the CNIC through NADRA.
Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) is an identification card issued to each and every citizen of Pakistan. Every citizen has a 13-digit CNIC which is endorsed by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA). This application allows you to check CNIC biodata is 100 100% accuracy.
If you’re looking to find specifics about a Pakistani CNIC number, this app can help you find any CNIC Number Information for free. If you search for the CNIC number in this app, you’ll be able to find the region for that CNIC number. (Province District, Province, as well as Tehsil).